Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Flash Mobs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EYAUazLI9k
http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20090908-tows-flash-mob-dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ3d3KigPQM

I am editing this post after watching more of the Flashmob and Improv Group videos. This is my original post:
"I suppose these became famous after Oprah's opening show, but this group has been doing this way before the show. They also do ones where they freeze in supermarkets, grand central station--just stay in one spot. Both kinds are pretty cool in my opinion. I think there is something to be said for the smiles people give when they see this.
Check it out, it's cool."

I feel it is necessary to restate how much I appreciate them. I don't know why I am obbsessing over it (if you're here with me you know I love to watch them over and over again), but I really think that they way they go about making other people happy is totally cool. I know if I were to be stranded in a train station, having missed my train or soaked by the rain or running late for work, seeing a dance like this would totally cheer me up. In fact, I'd be one of the people trying to follow along in the middle of the dance floor.
I am encouraging everyong to DANCE. Wherever you want, however you want...

Shalom, Cheers and Peace
Staci

3 comments:

  1. have you seen the T-mobile commercial? (the making of is really cool to) www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ3d3KigPQM

    this is my favorite one of all time though: www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ofa33HXEEo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added the T-mobible one to the post...TOTALLY AWESOME.
    The musical was funny...then I proceded to check out all the other ones that were like that one and some of them were really good.

    I say we start one up over here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't wait until you get to brandeis...we can dance like fools together!!!!


    the best way to do it =] (also the only way i'm capable of doing it =p)

    ReplyDelete