Saturday, October 10, 2009

Yam L'Yam (Sea to Sea)














There was no way I could resist posting all of these pics...
Over our Sukkot break, my friends and I hiked across Northern Israel: four days and four nights from the Mediterranean Sea to the Sea of Galilee. It seemed fitting, with the Sukkot being the festival of harvesting, being outside in observance of this week-long holiday. With lots of uphill and downhill trails, rough sleeping conditions, wild horses, scenic views that can blow your mind, and "bonding time," this was a trip I will never forget. It was intense both physically and mentally, but it was the most spiritually fulfilling thing I have done since I have been here. I would not trade part of it away for anything, and I thank everyone who made it so awesome!

Pictures provided by my lovely friends, Rebecca (Rivka) and Dori...thanks guys

Shalom, Cheers, and Peace
Staci

1 comment:

  1. These are so beautiful-- much nicer than being hit with ice cold rain in the face!

    ReplyDelete