Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A week of "new"

It is late here so i am going to keep this a short one, but this week I started my classes and I wanted to write about how amazing they all are. I have learned something about myself this week: I am confident that I know exactly what I want to do and what I am supposed to do. And it does feel really good to be in Israel doing what I know I need to do to get where I want to be.

Here is some warm greetings from my israeli friends at bgu. I don't really know anyone to point out, except if you go about 1:02 minutes in you'll see my professor on Jewish philosophy. A really nice, smart man...I know I will like his class as much as the others.

I will post again before the new year.
For now, Shalom, Cheers and Peace.
Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment