Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ashes and Snow





A couple of years ago I walked into my Director of Education's office and saw a beautiful picture on her wall (the last picture I posted). I asked her about it, and she told me it was apart of an exhibit titled "Ashes and Snow." I went home that night and was in awe after going through their online exhibit. All of the photographs are natural, meaning nothing was positioned this way. Just man and nature, and it's outstanding.
For some reason, I thought about it again today and even later on, I am still in awe after viewing something so beautiful. Their video exhibits are also something to check out, they are just as breathtaking.

For their website, click here. Then click "Enter Enhanced Experience," then "Explore." You will not be disappointed.

Shalom, Cheers and Peace
Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment